Joomla Tutorial: Joomla is definitely an open-source content management system (CMS), which is often used to construct beautiful internet sites and effective online applications. It’s designed in PHP and produced by Free Matters, Corporation. It’s built on the Model-View-Controller web application framework, that you can use individually from the CMS. It’s free and uses object-oriented programming and software design patterns. It uses MySQL, MS SQL, or PostgreSQL databases to keep the information.
Our tutorial includes all of the fundamental and advanced topics of Joomla which will show you how to create websites effortlessly. This tutorial is broken into various parts for example Joomla Basics, Joomla Menus, Joomla Modules, Joomla Global Settings, and Joomla Tutorial Advanced which contains all of the related topics using the screenshots and examples.
What is Joomla?
Joomla is stated to become among the content management systems (CMS) you can use to construct effective websites and internet-based applications. It’s free, extendable, and broken into front-finish and back-finish templates (runs from the administrator side). It’s built on the model-view-controller framework that you can use individually from the CMS.
Joomla is really a platform that is Joomla Tutorial dependent on PHP and MySQL. Joomla will also support third-party extensions and templates, which let us make further personalization to satisfy specific needs. It’s available to anybody who would like to get the extensions and templates.
What is a CMS (Content Management System)?
A Joomla Tutorial really a web-based application that monitors the whole data (i.e., text, photos, music, document, etc.). It offers management that describes creating, editing, archiving, publishing, collaborating on, reporting and disbursing website content, data, and knowledge.
Why use Joomla?
You will find essentially most popular CMSs available, i.e., Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress. Apart from that, you will find endless other less popular CMSs available. The variations together might be quite significant, although all of them are essentially designed to perform the same factor. Their primary purpose is that will help you create and manage your site.
Joomla is the best tool that’s simple to install and hang up. There’s you don’t need to be a sophisticated user to make use of Joomla. It’s possible to utilize it with little understanding of HTML and CSS. There are millions of extensions obtainable slot gacor gampang menang in the Joomla Extension Directory, which may be put to boost the functionality. Joomla also includes an effective application framework that can help the developers to produce sophisticated add-ons that increase the strength of Joomla into virtually limitless directions.
The main Joomla framework helps developers to rapidly and simply build:
- Inventory Control Systems
- Data Reporting Tools
- Application Bridges
- Custom Product Catalogs
- Integrated E-commerce Systems
- Complex Business Directories
- Reservation Systems
- Communication Tools
Applications of Joomla
Joomla can be used for:
- Corporate websites or portals, intranets, and extranets
- Small business websites
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce websites and online reservations
- Government, non-profit and organizational websites
- Community-based, school, college websites or portals
- Personal blogs or family homepages
Advantages of Joomla
- It’s a freely available open-source platform.
- It is extremely easy to install and hang up.
- It uses WYSIWYG (A Specific Item Is What You’ll Get) editor, which will help to edit the information effortlessly.
- The majority of the browsers support it automatically.
- We have an easy menu creation tool.
- It offers several templates and styles that are very flexible to make use of.
- It may be migrated to the server, and many of them use any database.
- It’s broad community support where you can easily inquire and get the solutions.
- It is dependent situs slot on PHP scripts, so the compatibility issues is going to be limited while using its framework.
- It ensures the safety and security of the data content and doesn’t let it edit the information without administrator rights.
Disadvantages of Joomla
- It features a compatibility issue when several modules, extensions, and plugins are set up concurrently.
- A few of the important plugins and modules for Joomla are compensated ones.
- However, it’s many modules, add-ons, and templates, which is still limited for additional advanced users.
- It is extremely complex and causes it to be nearly impossible to find custom designs without developer experience.
- It’s not much Search engine optimization (Internet Search Engine Optimization) friendly.
- It can make websites heavy to load and run, leading to additional time.
Before you start this tutorial, we are assuming that you have a basic RTP knowledge of HTML and CSS. If you are not aware of the basic rules of HTML and CSS, then we recommend you to go through our tutorials on HTML and CSS.
This tutorial has been prepared to help both beginners and professionals.
We assure you that you will not find any problem in this tutorial. But if you find bonus new member any mistake, please post the problem in the contact form so that we can update it as soon as possible.